Monday 20 October 2014

Lush Christmas/ Halloween Haul

Hey everyone!

Since one of my favourite things about autumn is Lush Baths when I went into town yesterday I couldn't resit popping into Lush to pick up some of their new Halloween/Christmas range. Although I didn't pick up as many things as I would of like due to me spending too much money already and them not having some items in store I think I will have to pop back sometime soon :) 

The first item I got I have hear great things about from my friends but was yet to try, until now. Candy Mountain is just such a pretty colour and it makes your bath go a light pink colour. It's smell is also very sweet and personally like candy, it's shares it's scent with the infamous 'Snow Fairy' which I really want to pick up. As it's a bubble bar you can use it for more than one bath, which personally I think is great.





The second item I pick upped was the 'Cinders' bath ballistic, this reminds me so much as a fireplace and has a lovely citrous smell to it. Cinders is also topped with popping candy to make it seem like you are near a warm fireplace, which I find is a delightful touch. This bath ballistic smells really spicy and autumany, and it also contains lots of oils which will make your skin lovely and soft.



Another bath ballistic picked up was the Halloween themed 'Lord Of Misrule', I think this bath ballistic smells so good, a nice spicy yet strangely herbal smell. Yet again I have never tried this bath bomb at home, however from the demonstration that we had at the store, I can safely say that it has an amazing green outer shell but then after it has fizzed a bit a lovely wine colour takes over.



Butterbear was another Christmas product that I picked up and is he so adorable! As one  of my favourite bath ballistics is the butterball when I saw that they had turned in into a bear shape I knew I wanted to get it! Although it doesn't have an amazing colour it is so nourishing for the skin and has so many good qualities within it. If I wanted a bath with more colour I would probably just add a coloured bubble bar to my bath.



Although I never really pick up any of the soaps from Lush when I smelt I was absolutely blown away! Reindeer Rock has such a beautiful scent that smells of all different types of berries and just a lovely Christmas scent. Whilst asking the staff about this product they said it shared it's smell with the Comforter Bubble Bar so I think I will have to go and pick that up. The soap itself has such a lovely autumnal colour but with a slight shimmer on the reindeer, which I think is so cute!


I hope you have enjoyed my Lush Haul and I would love to hear what you have been loving recently from Lush, please comment down below what you love and any future blog posts you would like to see!
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment