Thursday 20 February 2014

Brits

Hi people that randomly stumbled across my blog, come on, be honest I bet you did, (unless your my friends and I might have asked you to check it out).


So, what is going on with everyone? I have luckily got the week of school, YAY, I don't honestly know how much more I could of taken of it and have just been having a really lazy week with the internet, food and movies. :D What about you? Anything more interesting happen? Comment down below what you are up to :)
But the BRITS was on last night and some of my favourite artists were up for awards so I decided to join in, (but looking on twitter I probably could have imagined the whole show based on peoples tweets). I love the ceremony thing, and all the dresses were just well, amazing/interesting, to be honest I probably wouldn't of worn some of them myself but it's up to you I suppose. When Bastille won though I just went into overdrive firstly because they are one of my favourite bands and secondly they have worked so hard for it. And then they had to go and do this amazing performance which was just utterly mind-blowing with Rudimental #Bastmental ( I think that was what they were saying anyway)! But all the performance were just plain amazing (Arctic Monkeys was pure perfection - I love them and that song even more, so it was heaven right there) and the Beyoncé, well she was in another world and that dress she was wearing just made every girl's self esteem to drop to like minus numbers. Also to make the whole evening better James Cordon was hosting it, and well his and Nick Grimshaw was certainly interesting with the kiss and stuff... (If you didn't see it I will leave it to your imagination) To top the whole thing off Arctic Monkeys won the Best British Band and Album of the year and that made up for One Direction winning (I'm not saying they are bad, just I preferred other acts to win). But that's just my opinion, what did you guys think? Comment down below and hopefully you are enjoying my blog and recommend it to others


Amelia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment